How to Make Lentil Hummus - Homemade and Easy Recipe
The hummus recipe originates from the Arab countries, but a few years ago it has become a very popular recipe in the rest of the world. It is an ideal recipe for vegans or for anyone who likes good recipes. You can accompany a good hummus with pita bread, tortillas and chips to surprise your friends. Next we will show you how to prepare a homemade Lentil Hummus in an easy and fast way.
Keywords: homemade lentil hummus, easy lentil hummus recipe, Arabic Recipe, Spreadable Cream, Vegan Recipe, Dip
Preparation Time: 10M
- 400 gr of cooked lentils.
- 1 Tablespoons of Tahini (optional).
- 50 ml of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- 1 Cloves of Garlic.
- ½ Lemon.
- ½ Teaspoon of Cumin.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Note: There are those who like it with tahini and without tahini, it is optional.
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Add the juice of half a lemon, salt and pepper to taste.
- Blend all the ingredients until they are integrated and get a thick mixture.
- Serve it in a deep container and decorate to your liking.