How to Make Sour Cream with Greek Yogurt - Easy Recipe
Sour cream is a very popular recipe from Anglo-Saxon countries, widely consumed in the United States and England. It is a recipe based on milk cream, lemon, vinegar and salt; has smooth texture, aromatic and with an acid taste. Next we will teach how to prepare a Homemade Sour Cream in an easy and fast way.
Type: Sauce and Dips
Keywords: homemade sour cream, easy sour cream recipe, substitute for sour cream with greek yogurt
Preparation Time: 10M
- 200 grams of Greek yogurt.
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice.
- 2 Tbsp White Vinegar.
- 1 pinch of salt.
- In a bowl add the Greek yogurt, lemon juice and vinegar.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir until all the ingredients are well integrated.
- Once ready you can decorate and serve with the foods of your choice.