How to Make Homemade Passion Fruit Jam - Easy Marmalade Recipe
The jam is a recipe born in Europe, during Ancient Greece where honey was cooked with quince. This name "marmalade" comes from the Portuguese "marmelada" which means "quince jam". On the other hand, this recipe began to be made massively in Scotland during the 17th century and its name became very popular throughout Europe. However, in Portugal they continue to call it "quince jam". Next we will present you step by step the preparation of a homemade passion fruit jam in an easy and fast way.
Keywords: Passion Fruit Jam without Pectin, Passion Fruit Jam Jelly
Preparation Time: 45M
- 350 ml of seedless passion fruit pulp.
- 300 gr of sugar.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- In a nonstick pot over low heat, add the passion fruit pulp and the tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Add the sugar and cook for 45 minutes, stirring constantly until the mixture is slightly thick.
- Turn off the heat and let stand until cool.
- Enjoy and store in the fridge in a glass container with a lid.