How to make Raspberry Jam without Pectin - Easy Marmalade Recipe
The jam (marmalade) is a recipe of European origin, specifically during Ancient Greece where they cooked Quince with Honey. Its name comes from Portuguese marmelada which means "quince jam". From the 17th century it began to be made massively in Scotland and its name became very popular throughout Europe, but in Portugal they continued to call it "quince jam". Next we will present you the preparation of a delicious homemade raspberry jam in an easy and fast way.
Keywords: Quince jam, homemade raspberry jam, easy marmalade recipe
Preparation Time: 45M
- 500 gr of Chopped Raspberries.
- 350 gr of sugar.
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- In a non-stick pot add the chopped raspberries over low heat.
- Add the sugar, the tablespoon of lemon juice and cook for 45 minutes, stirring constantly every 5 minutes.
- Once you get a thick consistency, turn off the heat and let cool.
- Enjoy and store in the fridge in a glass container with a lid.